- 评估、分级 & 测试
- 学习科目 & 课程
- 高中文凭 & 大学 Entrance Requirements
- Public Review AP Environmental 科学 Instructional Materials
- Public Review Biology Instructional Materials
- Employee 一年一度的通知s
The 双语印章 award encourages students to pursue linguistic proficiency and cultural literacy in one or more languages in addition to 英语, and will promote SDUHSD’s commitment that every student graduates prepared and equipped with the knowledge and skills to participate successfully in college, 职业生涯, and a diverse 21st-century society.
To qualify for the California State 双语印章, a student must demonstrate both 英语 proficiency and second-language proficiency by completing the approved paths.
英语 Proficiency demonstrated by completing BOTH of the below steps:
- Completing all 英语 language arts (ELA) graduation requirements with a 2.0 grade point average or above.
- Passing the ELA California 评估 of Student Performance and Progress at the “standard met” level or above.
Second-Language Proficiency demonstrated by ONE of the two pathways below:
- Passing an Advanced Placement (AP) exam with a three or above, or passing an International Baccalaureate (IB) exam with a four or above, or passing an SAT II subject exam in a world language exam with a 600 or above; or passing a locally approved assessment that meets the rigor of an AP exam and tests all modalities of communication in the language
- Completing a four-year high school course of study in the language with a 3.0 GPA or above 和 demonstrating oral proficiency in the language.
What are the Benefits of Earning the 双语印章?
The 双语印章 honors the skills that students attain and can be evidence of skills that are attractive to future employers and college admissions offices. The 双语印章 is included as a gold seal on a student’s transcript or diploma.
Between August and November
- Grades 7-12: Qualifications and Interest letter for students eligible to pursue the 双语印章
- Grades 7-8: 教育服务 will provide presentations in DLI and 世界通用语言 classes on how to qualify
- SDUHSD will evaluate pre-qualifiers who qualified for the 双语印章
- March 1 - District communication will be sent to students who are pending qualifiers
- SDUHSD will send a preliminary list to counselors and registrars the first week of March
- SDUHSD will communicate to Grades 7-11 to remind students working towards the 双语印章 to take the SBAC assessment
- Evaluation of transcripts and certification of 双语印章 will be added to qualifier transcripts